|Early Bird Rate||Advance Rate||Regular Rate|
|On or Before
May 1, 2020
|May 2 –
June 15, 2020
|June 16 – August 9, 2020|
|1||Ophthalmologists||US $500||US $550||US $650|
|2||Ophthalmologists (Local)||US $147
|3||Ophthalmologists (Countries / Tariff Regions with GDP ranking 51 – 100)*||US $250||US $275||US $325|
|4||Ophthalmologists (Countries / Tariff Regions with GDP ranking101 or below)*||US $125||US $140||US $165|
|5||Trainees**||US $250||US $275||US $325|
|6||Trainees and COS Members##||US $118
|US $250||US $275||US $325|
|8||Exhibitors+||US $100||US $150||US $200|
|9||Trade Delegates++||US $400||US $450||US $550|
|10||Accompanying Persons+++||US $100||US $150||US $200|
|11||One-Day Pass||N/A||N/A||US $200|
# Local Delegates rates are applicable to Chinese mainland nationals only.
## COS members must present the membership certificate to receive the discounted rate. Trainees must present a valid student ID on-site, or they will be regarded as local delegates and charged the full registration fees.
* Country ranking based on information provided by the International Monetary Fund (2018).
** Registration in the trainee category will not be available during on-site registration. If you miss the deadline for online registration, you will need to pay the full amount on-site. A partial refund can be granted AFTER the 2020 Congress has ended, upon submission of the completed trainee declaration form to firstname.lastname@example.org afterwards.
*** Including Administrators/ Eye Bank Personnel/ Nonophthalmic Physicians/ Optometrists/ Opticians/ Orthoptists/ Nurses/ Ophthalmic Photographers/ Technicians/ Prevention of Blindness Organizations/ Visual Scientists, etc.
+Exhibitors are only allowed to enter the Exhibition Hall. Exhibitors are NOT permitted to enter the session rooms to attend any Invited Programs or Submitted Programs. Please use a trade delegate badge for attending the Scientific Sessions.
++Trade delegates can be any exhibitor who wishes to attend the scientific sessions, where an exhibitor with a normal exhibitor badge would be denied access. Trade delegate badges can only be purchased via the Exhibitor Center.
+++Accompanying persons should be the spouse of a delegate. An accompanying person can only enter the Exhibition Hall with no access to the scientific sessions.
Online Payment Security and Data Privacy
- Master Card, Visa, American Express and Alipay are accepted for online payment.
- All online transactions are processed by PayDollar, with protection of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and support of Verified by VISA/Master Card secure code. Payment details are encrypted under the SSL protocol and transmitted directly to the relevant bank for payment approval and settlement. The Organizer does not collect any credit card information submitted for online payment.
- Personal information collected through the system will be used solely for the 35th Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology Congress. No personal data will be disclosed to third parties by the Organizer.
- The Registration and Abstract Submission System has 128-bit SSL encryption on all pages that handle sensitive information.
To cancel your registration, a written request stating your full name and registered email address must be sent to the APAO 2020 Congress Secretariat by email at email@example.com. Cancelations received in writing to the Congress Secretariat by May 15, 2020, will be accepted and registration fees will be fully refunded. No refunds will be given for cancelations made after May 15, 2020, or non-attendance at the Congress.